liberty punk
"the irony of the information age is that it's given new respectability to uninformed opinion."


Thursday, April 22, 2004  

This...

...is the greatest thing, ever, in the entire history of the universe.

If I had enough $, absolutely nothing short of dying would prevent me from obtaining it. I would buy it even if I went blind, even if I had both legs chopped off, even if I was reduced to nothing but a talking, breathing head with wires coming out of it. Even if a wizard (or perhaps a sorcerer of some kind) turned me into some variety of small woodland creature that is incapable of enjoying said item to its fullest extent, I would still devote every resource at my disposal to making said item mine.

To recap: It is the single most spectacular thing that has ever blessed the Earth, which it does simply by existing upon it.

posted by geoff | 2:05 PM |
archives
links
bands
hehe, etc.
Site Meter