liberty punk
"the irony of the information age is that it's given new respectability to uninformed opinion."


Tuesday, December 23, 2003  

This One's For the Kids...

...who've got the impression that I think George Dubya is a swell, swell dude, or that I lavish happy praise upon every one of his administration's doings:

Read this, by Mr. Kim duToit. And listen to me when I say that I agree with his criticisms. It's when Bush lays shit like this on us that I despise him the most, because he's doing exactly what a Republican President shouldn't do: Use the power of the state to tell us what's good for us.

And then listen to me when I tell you that as I was Christmas shopping last night, I picked up a five-disc, ten-movie Sonny Chiba DVD set. All the 'Street Fighter' movies, and more. For twenty bucks!

(Yes, you guessed it: I am yet another guy who was inspired by 'True Romance' to check out some Sonny Chiba flicks. Just like everyone else in the universe. Thank you, Quentin.)

posted by geoff | 1:13 PM |
archives
links
bands
hehe, etc.
Site Meter