liberty punk
"the irony of the information age is that it's given new respectability to uninformed opinion."


Monday, December 01, 2003  

Music DVD Extravaganza!

An extravaganza is like a vaganza, only with more. A little extra vaganza for you.

I just found out that the record store where I work has had over a dozen copies of "Gigantic: A Tale Of Two Johns" in stock for two friggin' weeks. Never mind that I've been waiting for the DVD to come out for approximately forty years, I just didn't know we had it all this time. I just didn't know.

"So what's the problem?" you're probably asking yourself.

The problem is that just a few minutes ago I dropped most of the only $20 bill I had on a copy of the Dead Milkmen "Philadelphia In Love" DVD.

Tomorrow, I will buy the other. Then, everything in the universe will be properly aligned once more.

Has anyone else seen the remake of "Willard?" Somebody owes Crispin Hellion Glover a big fucking box of awards for that performance. Jesus.

posted by geoff | 2:03 PM |
archives
links
bands
hehe, etc.
Site Meter