liberty punk
"the irony of the information age is that it's given new respectability to uninformed opinion."


Monday, July 14, 2003  

Inflatable Gay Snoopy, Etc.

Check out Savethehumans.com's ever-brilliant Jason Roth as he ruminates on the real meaning of the word "pride" and how it's used in between the words "gay" and "parade."

In other news, I've discovered that instead of grinding my brain-gears into dust trying to come up with witty and/or clever titles for my posts, I can just lift a word or words from the title of the article to which I'm referring and then add "Etc." (see today's earlier post)

Also, I'm just now noticing that the bass player in Saves the Day works much harder than he needs to, and that my ears are the beneficiaries of his masterful melodic bassery.

posted by geoff | 4:24 PM |
archives
links
bands
hehe, etc.
Site Meter