liberty punk
"the irony of the information age is that it's given new respectability to uninformed opinion."


Friday, July 25, 2003  

I Can't Think Of A Good Title For This Post

I just entered a contest on AlkalineTrio.com to win a Dan Andriano signature-model GPC bass.

If any of you out there are of the God-persuasion, please throw a prayer to [insert name of your deity here] to help me win it.

It might improve my chances of winning the sexalicious mint-green bass if, somewhere in your prayer, you say something like "I'll never ask for anything else as long as I live." If I were God, I'd listen to those prayers more carefully and would probably more inclined to grant them, because then those people would be off my fucking back for good, giving me more time to answer the prayers of gamblers, wanna-be ex-alcoholics, and last-minute death-bed repenters. And more time for smiting. If I were God, you bet I'd be smiting things left and right.

Thanks!

Hey-- go check out Dr. Frank's site. He's been updating from the studio where the new Mr. T Experience album is being recorded. It's neat to be able to peek into the process, and when the record comes out and you listen to it, you'll be able to say "Hmm, so that backup vocal by Joe King was recorded while Dr. Frank was away doing a solo show!" and "the sounds that I am listening to right now have, in the past, been sent electronically through the very same mixing board as a Steely Dan album."

Being privy to little facts like that is a cool thing.

posted by geoff | 1:54 PM |
archives
links
bands
hehe, etc.
Site Meter