liberty punk
"the irony of the information age is that it's given new respectability to uninformed opinion."


Thursday, June 05, 2003  

I Don't Know What To Say Except For Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na

I was having a craptacular morning until it was brought to my attention that Dr. Frank linked to me!

Let's see if his Blogspot archive links work... mine never do. (If the above link doesn't work, just click here and scroll down till you see the post about GOPunk. Then scroll up and read more of his stuff.)

That is all.

(Thanks to Ian for pointing this out to me, since I am an unobservant clod, and thanks to Dr. Frank for upholding a high standard of quality in punk rock songwriting. Oh, and for linking to me.)

UPDATE: Will the link really work, no it really will not, and a [file-not-found!] was all I got. You try. You're lucky, aren'cha?

posted by geoff | 11:26 AM |
archives
links
bands
hehe, etc.
Site Meter